- Internet & the Web
Eight Important Things Of Reading Newspaper In Online
While someone is reading a newspaper he or she is cutting a tree. Nowadays the importance of online newspaper has tremendous value. People are becoming more accustomed and used to with this type of newspapers. It has various positive aspects.
- Online newspapers are saving our environment by reducing the use of papers. Thus we can save lot of trees from cutting down.
- It gives us news and views as soon as any incident happens.
- More and more people are using internet and they can easily get access of the online newspapers. Millions of people all over the world everyday visit the websites of online newspapers.
- The technological advancement through all over the world worked as the catalyst for spreading on-line newspaper.
- Climate change is accelerated by desertification and deforestation and that is prompted by cutting down trees in a large scale. If we can stop the use of wood like in newspapers then we can contribute to the protection of environment. The online version of newspaper is more eco friendly. So, the dependence of paper based newspaper should be shifted to the online version.
- Online newspaper is also very much useful in opinion building. Usually a space or option is given in online edition of newspapers where people can easily give opinion. So, it becomes easy to assess the popular feeling or sentiment on any occasion.
- It is cost effective too. People can save their valuable money while reading newspapers from internet.
- It also breaks the geographical barrier. People from any place of the world can get access to the online news and views by using internet. Globalization is accelerated by it. The prospect of global village becomes reality when the newspapers are in online.
Which one you prefer?
But online newspaper authority should be very much aware while publishing news on any sensitive issue. They should keep in mind that many people all over the world are following the news. Yellow journalism in this type of newspaper might be more harmful than that of traditional newspapers.