- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets»
- Portable Electronics»
- Digital Cameras
Best Beginner DSLR
Beautiful Shot With Beginner DSLR
Which Is The Best Beginner DSLR For You
In coosing the best DSLR for beginners you must take so many things in to consideration. If you have been in the photography hobby for very long then you already know that there are lots choices and finding the best camera isn't easy.
In this article I'll review what I believe to be the very best choice of camera for both the price and for those just starting out, the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. As you'll see, very few cameras offer such robust features and rock solid reliability as the Canon.
As a matter of fact, I know professional photographers who use this camera specifically because of its feature set and ease of use, and of course because of the always reliable operation and photo quality. Let's take a look.
What Makes This The Best Beginner DSLR?
First and foremost let it be said that no other camera has received the accolades that the Canon EOS Rebel T2i has, and for good reason. PC Magazine even gave it their Editor's Choice award for the "The Best Entry-Level DSLR." Imaging Resource said "The Canon EOS Rebel T2i takes the reins from the company's existing T1i model as the flagship of its consumer-oriented EOS Rebel camera series."
What I like about the camera is that its priced squarely in the beginner or amateur price range, yet has features that many professionals desire, and use. The fact that the T2i has taken over the lead as Canon's consumer model of choice says a lot. The hands-on video below goes over a lot of the specific features of this amazing camera, but here's why I think it's the best DSLR for beginners, or anyone else.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor (APS-C) and the new DIGIC 4 Image Processor combine to deliver ultra high quality images and speed, at levels never before seen in an entry level camera and even today exceeds the performance of some professional grade cameras.
- An Enhanced 63-Zone metering system that offers dual layers and a 9 point AF system. If you've used auto focus cameras you've no doubt had occasions where the auto focus sensor wouldn't pick up your desired focal point. With this new robust AF system you'll get images that are focused right where you want them to be.
- Amazing ISO levels, ranging from ISO 100 to 6400. Have you ever seen a camera struggling to do its job at 1600, like many of the DSLR cameras in this price range? You'll be more than amazed when you crank this up to amazing levels (3200 safely) and find that not only does it perform, but it does so effortlessly and without noise. While its rated to 6400 ISO, you'll find that there's too much noise at that level. Of course, at 3200 ISO you're still outperforming any other DSLR in this category.
- I love, love, love the full (and true) HD Video mode of this camera. It gives you full manual exposure control and expanded recording to 1920 x 1080 for full HD glory.
Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i Hands-on Review
More Reasons Why This Is The Best Beginner DSLR
If you know Amazon, then you know their customer reviews can be brutally honest, often times unforgiving. So when a product has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating, based on almost 700 reviews, you know its good! Take a few minutes and go to the Amazon page and read what others are saying about this amazing camera. to visit the Amazon page for the CLICK HERE and learn more about why its without question the best beginner DSLR and the best one for the money. Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Is There A Better DSLR For Those Starting Out?
I don't believe there is a better choice of DSLR for beginners. You can certainly get cameras cheaper, but for so much money and for such a long term investment it doesn't make sense pinching pennies. It also doesn't make sense to leave so many advanced features on the table.
In the end it was my hope to provide you some insight into DSLR's and hopefully help steer you to a very high quality camera that will make you happy for many years. I hope that you'll also check out my article on the best DSLR tripod, another honest look at products that deliver and save you money now, and later. In the article I've uncovered a professional grade tripod for less than some entry level ones... take a look. Finally, unrelated but also worthy of recommending is my latest article, about friendship bracelet patterns. These bracelets have become incredibly popular and we've gathered some of the best patterns.