- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets»
- Portable Electronics
Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Rumors Before March 14 Announcement
Samsung Galaxy S4
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is Coming
On March 14, 2013, James Franco (paid actor) will make an announcement about the latest smartphone from Samsung -- the Galaxy S4.
Rumored Technical Specs of Galaxy S4
- The Galaxy S4 is rumored to have a 5 in. display screen, capable of full HD resolution (1920 X 1080) with 306 pixels per inch.
- The Galaxy S4 is rumored to have 2GB RAM with Operating System Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and Samsung TouchWiz software.
- The Galaxy S4 is rumored to have a 1.8GHz quad-core processor. The S3 has a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor. An even bigger rumor states that the Galaxy S4 will have an 8-core processor, or that this 8-core processor could be coming on the Galaxy Note 3.
- The rear camera on the phone is rumored to have a 13 megapixel camera, after its predecessor had an 8 MP camera.
Software on Galaxy S4
New Technology Tracks Eye Movement
The new Samsung Galaxy G4 is said to have “eye-tracking” technology, meaning the phone monitors your eyeballs as they look at articles and information on the screen. If your eyes seem to be moving down on the screen, then the screen is supposed to scroll down the page for you.
This new eye-tracking technology has been confirmed by a Samsung employee to the New York Times.
(See screenshot of the software to the right)
New York Times Square
Smartphone Now...or Later?
While many people are not willing to fork over big bucks for the latest and greatest smartphone, some people are hoping that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will drop in price. That way, they can get a smartphone, and still enjoy what Samsung has to offer.