Cheapest Data Plans
It used to be that getting a cheap cell phone plan was simple. It used to be. Now getting and finding the best cheap mobile phone plan for you is, well, a long, and, at times, tiresome process. You have to first choose the best cell phone provider, then you have to choose what kind of plan you want, what kind of phone you want...
The list goes on and on...
Let's forget about that for second. I mean, truly, that's not why you're here. You're here because you want to know what the cheapest data plan is; which, lukcily for you, is a big difference from finding, say, the cheapest cell phone plan. Cheap cell phone Data plans, though it's a newer addition to the cell phone world, come in a wide variety; this means you have choices, and flexibility, when trying to find the best and the cheapest Data plan.
There are many questions you should try to answer: do you want, for example, a smart phone data plan? Or are you looking for the cheapest iPhone data plan? It may be that all you're looking for is the cheapest 3G data plan.
Whatever it is, whatever cheap at&t data plan you choose, or whatever data plan for Verizon, rogers, ect you want, keep in mind one thing: you're looking for the cheapest data plans!
Data Plans AT&T
The best and cheapest data plans at at&t start at 35$ a month. There are two plans:
- One with a set amount of data.
- And one with unlimited data.
Cheapest AT&T Data Plan
First up is the cell phone provider giant, at&t. At&t is one of the best cell phone service providers in the world and is so for a number of reasons; by being big they have flexibility and this allows to give out Data plans that are unique, cheap and still of high quality.
Three things to consider when looking for a cheap cell phone data plan:
- Cell Phone: What kind of cell phone do you have? The cheapest iPhone data plan is much different from all the different cheap android smartphone Data plans. Know what phone you want to get before you pick a Data plan.
- Price: What kind of budget do you have? The word cheap is relative and will change from person to person. What one thinks is the cheapest at&t plan may be too much for another; know your limit.
- How much do you need? The biggest thing about mobile data plans is that their price is directly proportional to how much data you need. If you think you're going to be on the road a lot, maybe think about buying a bigger Data plan. Some of the cheapest data plans are also some of the biggest.
Do you like the option of unlimited data for an extra price?
Cheapest iPhone Data Plan
One of the cheapest Data plans Canada, and one of the best cheap Data plans for the iPhone are Rogers data plans. Rogers data plans are, at times, specifically designed for the iPhone, making them an excellent choice when looking for the cheap iPhone data plan.
Rogers data plan are also some of the cheapest 3G data plans (3G is the network the phones run on) giving you plenty of options, like adding or subtracting data wherever you are.
The one downfall with what is the cheapest iPhone plan and one of the cheapest data plans in the world is that there is no unlimited data plan.
You can choose from:
- 25$ and 500 MB
- 30$ and 1GB
- 45$ and 2 GB
- 60$ and 5 GB
Cheapest Smartphone Plan
The iPhone is a pricey device and therefore it's not for everyone. There are many other options to choose from, the most popular being a smartphone (or an Android phone).
Some of the cheapest data plans are also on smartphones (hence the title), further adding to the reason of why you should buy a smartphone data plan.
What has the cheapest smartphone data plans? Verizon.
Verizon Data Plans Comparison