Comparing the Samsung Galaxy S4 to Apple's iPhone S
It looks like the Apple iPhone FINALLY has a real challenger: the Samsung Galaxy S4. Just a quick look at the specs reveals that the the Galaxy is superior:
- In the display, the Galaxy has 441 pixels per inch to Apple's 326
- The Galaxy has a whopping 13 MP camera to the 8 MP of the Apple. The Galaxy has dual cameras-front and back
- The iPhone is lighter, however, 3.9 ounces to the Galaxy 4.6
- The iPhone is shorter, 4.8" long to 5.4" (this difference is significant if the phone lives in a shirt pocket or pants)
- The iPhone is less wide at 2.3" to Samsung's 2.75"
- The Galaxy has a full inch larger diagonal screen at 5" to the 4" scree of the iPhone
- The Galaxy allows one to record a sound and save it to attach to a photo and allows you to scroll using your eyes and allows messages to be translated
- The Galaxy offers three-way video conferencing and you can use the phone as a TV\DVD remote. It also offers you a built in pedometer for walking distances and heart rate monitor
The new phone certainly will cause many to pause before getting the iPhone now. The Android phone has many apps for it as well, but pales when compared to the iPhone apps. But then, just how many does one REALLY need and USE frequently?
The smartphone is personal, so pick your poison.