- Internet & the Web
Content As Main Important On-Page Optimization!
Content is the main important part of our website. Many gurus say that ‘Content is King.' In Search Engine Optimization (SEO), content is another essential part of On-Page Optimization (Site Optimization). We can say content is the core of our website. Good content for visitors only is not enough, our content must also follow the Search Engine Robot terms in order to rank well in Search Engine and attract the free traffic from Search Engine. Your content will be the foundation for all search engine, directories, etc. as their indexing rule.
If your website has a good content which interested so many visitors but your website is not optimized, Search Engine Robot will not bring you a lot of traffic because you don't follow their terms. Similarly, if your website is SEO optimized but your content is a low-quality and scribble, you won't get any sales from it. So, you have to make the content of your website to be appealing to visitors and also stick to Search Engine robots terms.
When you write, remember not to pack so much information in one paragraph. Try to write your ideas or sales page with two to three sentences for each paragraph.
There are 8 steps that you have to follow in order for the search engine to easily crawl to your website.
1. Using < h1 > tag for your main topic
If your main topic is ‘wedding crasher', it is wise for you to put < h1 >wedding crasher< /h1 > as your header page.
2. Use your main keyword in the < title > tag
For example above, if the main topic of your website is about wedding crasher, then you better put < title >Wedding Crasher< /title > as your website title.
3. Place your main topic on top of the page
4. Use "bold", "italicized", or "underlined" for the first main keyword found in your content
5. Use < alt > image tags and place the main keyword within the tag. The < alt > text provides alternative text for use when the image is not being displayed
6. Place your main keyword on top (title of content) and end of the page (like ‘Copyright © 2007 www.yourdomain.com your keyword').
7. Keyword density of 3-8%. Keyword density is the percentage of time a keyword appear compared to the total number of words on your webpage.
8. Use your main keyword as your domain name