- Internet & the Web
Craig's List E-Mail Scams
Craig's List E-Mail Scams
Listing things on Craig's List to rid things from a closet has been more pesty then lucrative, in the past you could list an item on Craig's List and you may receive a scam e-mail or two but you could weed them out and get rid of those things you did not need in a matter of a few days. In today's economy along with technology these up and coming fraudsters are using a new technique to reel in the people who are desolate or desperate for money trying to con them out of there last dime so they could reap the reward. They are like bloodsuckers and so many Americans are falling prey to these advanced tekkies on the Internet. Instead of getting " Hi, I am interested in your item," we are now getting e-mails that say:
I located the item you had for sale, and I, too had been doing
the same thing since the US economy was ruined. About 2 1/2 months
ago, awful, but I knew I had to sell my kid's X Box
to make our house payment and it was probably the lowest point in my life.
To say it was painful doesn't even start to describe it clearly,
but I needed to make the house payment or we
would be on the street (we were already 4 months behind).
Thank the Lord that'll be the last time I have to
hurt my children like that.
One of my best friends showed me what he was doing to earn
legitimate income working on his computer anywhere. I couldn't believe he'd
share this at all, but I am truly appreciative that I am sharing this with
any one who needs a break and who might be in a similar situation.
Thankfully it's easy or I would not have been able to do it, not to mention
it is the most financially safe I've ever felt before. I promise you'll find this website worth the 30 seconds it it takes you to look it over.
Oh, and here's the link: http://kl.am/3kG3
Take great care, and Bless You!
What a con and who is the ringleader of this new e-mail that is circulating through the Virtual World? Knowing that I was not choosing to work from home and there were so many scams on the Internet , I wanted to find out who this possible ringleader was and why would his puppet add the link? So I clicked http://www.mynetcashblogsuccess.com/there it was the man behind the scene telling everyone how he made thousands of dollars on the Internet each month. Well of course he does if each person pays him for this system he claims works, those dollars certainly add up quickly. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page , there it was the page had been temporarily disabled due to spam. Imagine that? So who was the puppet providing a link? I will not disclose her e-mail because I found it her e-mail address had been stolen! She was one of those people who was needing an extra hand and they stole her e-mail address and began to spam others on Craig's List who had listed merchandise for sale. It is a shame that Internet schemers have to lower themselves to prey on the weak and in need.
times All of us are in similiar situations unless of course we are filthy rich and many of us are just trying to rid ourselves of things we do not need in our homes or closets anymore Craig's list has always been number one on merchandise elimination but after being flooded with e-mails that went into my spam box multiple times we did some searching on the web and ran across a few better ideas to add those dollars in your pocket which is safe and just as convenient.
copyright © 2009
1. Virtual Yard Sales: Not only are they convenient but there are many out there that are absolutely free to post your listings. megayardsale.com there are at least 10 pages of items that people are trying to eliminate from there homes and avoiding using other internet sites.
2. Free classifieds: Many local newspapers across the U.S. allow a person to post a free classifed based on the value of the merchandise and people who read the newspaper tend to be a little safer then those that respond to you on Craig's List.
3. Yard Sales: Yard Sales, Garage Sales, Estate Sales whatever you call them is still the best old-fashioned way to make a few extra bucks. It can be time consuming but well worth your money in gold if you organize it properly. Yard sales I would recommend posting to Craig's List or your free classifieds it draws in a larger crowd.
4. Auctions: There are free auctions everywhere across the web make certain that you read the fine print but here are a few examples: www.tagsaler.com you can sell just but anything on this site for free and www.vstoreauction.com you can buy and sell anything from cars to clothes keep an eye on this one it has been around for awhile and many are buying and selling off of this site.
Craig's list is still great for larger merchandise such as Cars and Boats but even then you have to be careful with scams and scammers. There is a disclosure statement that Craig's list does provide, how many actually read the statement? It is just like being on hubpages you have to read before you ask questions. Unfortunately many do not read it and find themselves frustrated or in a dilemma. Before you join any site read, read, read. If you recieve an e-mail like the one that I found in my spam box ignore it and do not reply or you could become another internet statistic falling prey to the theft of your e-mail identity. Making money on the internet should not cost you a dime they should be paying you , not you paying them. Do your homework before you respoond to anything on the internet or disclose any of your personal information or you to could become a victim just like the woman who sent me the e-mail that was spam , which could take quite a long time to correct in the Virtual World.
- Want Better 3D Display? Change Your Graphics Card!
The new Vista operating system and a plethora of advanced games make it virtually impossible to ignore the need to upgrade your graphics card. Failure to heed this encouragement will render your screen results...
You may not know what craigslist is but I am betting you will soon hear the name if you have not already. Craigslist or Craig's as we call it in my household is our one stop shopping for just about any thing...
- Money Making Ideas - A Simple Guide To Money Making ...
Money making ideas to help you generate a little extra income. A simple guide to choosing good money making ideas and how to develop you own ideas that are right for you and your financial situation.