Google Site Map Generator
When you're developing your website, a sitemap is very important for search engines. You want your website to rank well, right? You used to have to write out your sitemap by hand, but thanks to Google Site Map Generator you don't have to worry about that anymore!
Google Site Map Generator improves the ability of search engines to find your website. Google Site Map Generator analyzes your website and creates a map of URLs that you want search engines to find.
Google Site Map Generator not only creates a sitemap for you, but it also pings Google occasionally, completely automatically. Here is a list of the main features of Google Site Map Generator :
- Create sitemaps based on web server traffic, logs and files.
- Efficient generation of Web Sitemaps used by many search engines, and of Google-specific feeds for Mobile, Code Search, and Blog Search.
- Easy configuration. Just set the initial configurations and you're good to go.
- Easily filter URLs, based on URL patterns.
- Automatically calculate certain metadata.
- Automatically sumbit sitemaps for web search.
If you're a website developer these days, Google Site Map Generator is one tool you should seriously consider using. This is going to save you a lot of time that you could spend being productive elsewhere.
Google Site Map Generator includes the following configuration options:
- Enable and disable generation and submission of sitemaps for web, mobile, and code search, and configure the ping of blog content.
- Enable and disable different URL collection mechanisms, including a web server filter, a file scanner, and a log parser.
- Set limits on the system resources used.
- Specify the schedule for sitemap generation.
- Specify the patterns for URLs you want to include and exclude.
You can get more information on Google Site Map Generator as well as download instructions by clicking the following: