Honey Badger Don't Care
I don't know who this Randall person is, but he is obviously quite the expert on the topic of honey badgers. Among his sundry narrations of original National Geographic videos, the one about the honey badger is the most amusing by far. It certainly ranks high with my menagerie of friends and acquaintances.
Here are some of the things you might not have known about he honey badger that you will learn from watching this YouTube video:
- Honey badger don't care. Honey badger sees something he wants, and he takes it.
- The honey badger runs all over the place. It even runs backwards.
- The honey badger will eat snakes and rats, even poisonous ones.
- The honey badger is fearless. It really doesn't give a crap.
- The honey badger will climb trees to attack other animals.
- The honey badger will dig into the earth to attack other animals.
- The honey badger is nasty and will eat just about anything.
- The honey badger will go into a bees' nest and get larva.
- Nothing can stop the honey badger when it's hungry.
- The honey badger eats so much that it leaves scraps for other animals, like birds and jackals.
- The honey badger hunts day and night.
This obviously isn't something you can use as a reference for a school report, or anything else that bears even the slightest resemblance to anything professional. However, it's very amusing to hear Randall narrate what is otherwise a fairly grotesque video about a rather disgusting little animal called, the honey badger.