- Internet & the Web
How to Add Your Blog to Google
It is of essence to boost the traffic of your blogs in order to increase your online earnings and accrue page rankings for your site and web pages. To have a nice traffic it is advisable to make relevant, unique and high-quality blogs. It must also be updated and must be reinforced with the so-called Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Do not use plagiarized contents and SEO black hat techniques for Google can notice this easily now and for sure it will slap huge penalty on you. Penalty may in the form of decreasing the page rank of your website.
SEO is important for you since it increases the page rankings of your blog sites, blogs and your articles in writing sites in Hubpages, Squidoo, Wizzely, InfoBarrel and among others. Higher page rankings will imply that your work will be on top of the various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and the list goes on. And a higher page ranking will surely translate to traffic and this will boosts your chances of earning more online through Adsense.
Higher page ranking will also help you monetize your blogsites or websites through Adsense too and sites like Payperpost.com, SponsoredReviews.com. Microworkers.com, Blogitive.com and the like, by writing reviews for website owners and marketers.
Here are some different techniques in SEO:
- Submit your blogs’ links to Google. The procedure in submission is tackled below.
- Submit the links of your blogs in pinging and bookmarking sites to have link juice that will be beneficial to your articles and websites. Submit your links to pinging sites like Ping-o-matic.com and Pingates.com and powerful bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon.com, Reddit.com, Delicious.com and among others.
- Promote your links in Social Networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to gain more traffic and popularity.
The techniques mentioned above will also help your blogs get indexed fast in Google and as well as in other search engines.
How to submit your blogs in Pingomatic.com
To submit your blogs in the Pingomatic.com simply write the blog name and place your URL in the Blog Home Page. Then click "check all" in the common services and click "Send pings."
How to submit your blogs in Pingates.com
To submit your blogs in the Pingates.com simply write the blog title and place your URL in the Blog Home Page. Then click "Send pings."
How to add your blog to Google
- Add the URL of your blog to Google here on this link Blog Search Google for fast indexing of your work. Google is the number website in the world and has a lofty status of Page Rank 10. Doing this will bolster your chance of getting the traffic of your web sites or blogs.
- Bear in mind that if you submit URLs to pinging sites I mentioned above there is no need for you to submit to Google. Pinging sites already did the submission of links to Google and other bookmarking sites.
- If you are using the WordPress platform there is no need for you to submit the URLs of your blogs since the links are automatically submitted to different search engines (including Google) and other bookmarking sites once you publish your blogs.
I hope this helps in a way. Happy blogging and earning money online.
Thanks a lot for the visit and for the time.
Feel free to leave your feedback in the comment section below.
My 11th hub in the HubChallenge.
How to submit your blogs in Google Blog Ping Service
Simply enter the URL of your blogs in the space after "Your blog's address" and then click "Submit blog."