- Android Phones
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S2 to PC | Three Ways Step to Step Guide
Samsung Galaxy S 2 is no doubt a great phone. It was once a super phone. The gorgeous 4.3 inches AMOLED display is the USP of the phone. But it is of no value if you cannot load some great movie clips from your PC to this phone. That’s why we need to connect the Samsung Galaxy S2 to PC via USB cable. But the problem starts here. Some Samsung Galaxy S’s are not going to connect easily with the PC.
Samsung Galaxy S 2 I9100 is the most notorious for not easily connecting with the PC. You may often find error massages like “Android MTP failed”. I hope this guide will help you to solve this problem.
What to do to connect my Samsung Galaxy S2 to PC ?
1) Install Samsung KIES latest version.
2) On your mobile go to Menu> Settings> Applications> USB Debugging.
3) Enable USB Debugging.
4) Connect your Galaxy S 2 with your PC using an USB Data Cable.
5) From the mobile status bar enable “connect usb storage”.
6) You have done it. Now explore your mobile from your PC and transfer songs, videos and other things as you please.
Another Method without KIES or Samsung PC Suit
In this method you can connect your Samsung Galaxy S2 with PC without taking the help of slow KIES or Samsung PC suit software.
1) Use a micro SD card in your SGS2.
2) Open Applications > Settings > Wireless and Networks.
3) Select USB Utilities > USB Mass storage.
4) Tap “Connect Storage to PC”.
5) Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S2 with the PC with an USB data cable.
6) Now you shall see a green Android icon with an USB.
7) After that select “connect usb storage”.
8) The color of the green android will be changed to orange. That means connection is successful. Now you can open the Micro SD card of your phone from your PC. Store it with songs, spreadsheets, videos or images.
Note: While disconnecting your Samsung Galaxy S2 from the PC please press “disconnect storage from pc” button. Then the Android will be changed again to green ( from orange). Then you may disconnect the phone. If you disconnect your sgs2 without following this process you may manage to corrupt your mobile’s micro SD card.
Connect Samsung Galaxy to PC Using Bluetooth
There is another way of connecting your Samsung Galaxy S2 with PC is Bluetooth. Just follow the steps below to do it.
1) You can connect a laptop with Bluetooth connection or a PC equipped with Bluetooth hardware and with proper drivers installed.
2) On your phone go to Menu > Settings.
3) Find out “Wireless and Network” in the settings menu.
4) Go to Wireless and Network > Bluetooth settings.
5) You shall be taken to the Bluetooth settings page.
6) Inside the Bluetooth settings page you shall have to tick the box “Bluetooth”. Now scan the air in search of your PC or Laptop’s Bluetooth signal.
7) When your SGS2 will find the Bluetooth radio of your PC, it will show it in the screen.
8) Select the name of your PC’s Bluetooth device which will be shown in your mobile’s screen.
9) Now the PC will show a Bluetooth connection window.
10) Send the pairing code from it to pair both the devices.
11) Now a number of drivers will be automatic transferred via Bluetooth to your PC.
12) After that your Samsung Galaxy S2 will be connected with your PC or Laptop.