Download the Entire Facebook Photo Albums the Easiest way
Facebook on Sharing Photos
Why do people share this photos in Facebook?
Sharing Photos is already a part of when your using Facebook. Its a way I think other people shows how beautiful they are. Some people are doing it as a way of expressing themselves or even to shown off their achievements.
Some are doing it because they are expecting for the so called expression to call out for feedback.
Whatever reasons we have why we share our photos in Facebook it is our own decision and no one can stop us.
How to Download Photos in Facebook?
Well if you simply want to download a single photo you had uploaded in Facebook you simple have to go to Option your Photo and Click on Download.
But what if you want to Download the entire Photo Albums? Will you Download it one by one? What if you have a hundreds of Photos on that certain Albums. It will be a waste of time on your part.
Now, this is the reason why I decided to write this article.
I will be teaching you how to Download your entire Photo albums in Facebook.
Steps on how to Download Facebook Photo Albums
Here are the steps:
In this Tutorial, we are not going to use any software to Download your Photo Albums. Instead we are going to use a Firefox Addon. Let start.
- Firefox Browser
- Internet Connection
1. The first the that we need is to Download Firefox Addon name "Facepaste".
Just go to "Google" type "facepaste" in the box then search.
The first thing that came out on the results is the Addon that we need.
2. Download and Install "facepaste" Addon. Once installation is complete just restart your browser.
Actual Steps on Downloading Photo Albums
After the installation of Firefox Addon. We are now going to Download your Photo Albums.
The steps are very easy.
1. Login to your Facebook account with your Username and Password.
2. Go to your "Photos" ---> "Albums"
3. On your Albums, Right Click on any Albums Title you got. Then select "Download Facebook Album(s)".
4. A new window will appear, Wait for all Photo Albums to be loaded before you can choose one to download.
5. Once Photo Albums are loaded, you can see there the list of Photo Album(s) you got on your Facebook Account. Now, Select a Photo Album(s) that you want to Download.
Note: You can Download even all your Photo Albums. Just Press "ctrl" on your keyboard to Select for an Album(s).
6. After selecting the Photo Albums, Choose for a path where you want to save your Photos and Click "Start" to start downloading.
7. Just wait for how many minutes or hours (depends on the size of of Photos you are downloading). A message will appear on the windows stating that your download in complete.
Then that's it. Go to the path where you save your photo(s) on your PC and you can see there your downloaded Albums.
What I am sharing you now has been tested by me. If you have any questions feel free to write your comments here.
Hopefully this tutorials helps you. Stay safe online everyone...
Thanks for reading this article.
You can watch the video I made on how to Download Facebook Photo Albums below.
Download Entire Facebook Photo Albums
© 2013 Romel Tarroza