How to Make an Invisible Folder
How to Make a Folder Invisible
- Create a new folder or use one you already have.
- Put it on the desktop.
- Right click on it and choose “Rename”.
- Next press the “ALT” key and keep pressing it and use the number pad. (it has to be the number pad) and rename it “0160”.
- Then release the “ALT” key
- Now there shouldn’t be any text showing, just the folder.
- Now right click on the folder and choose “Properties”.
- Now click on the tab above called “Customize”.
- Now click on “change icon” at the bottom left.
- Scroll through the many icons and click in a blank white area, any blank white area. This will highlight blue for a moment.
- Press “OK”.
- It is now invisible, put the cursor in the area where your folder was and right click to and choose “Open”.