How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5-All Variants-Tutorial
Samsung is the world's top manufacturing company of smart phones.This New Samsung Galaxy S5 is the immediate initiative of Samsung Galaxy S4.This is the fifth mobile from Samsung released in the S-series.This mobile is released on February 24,2014 in Spain first.It is released with slogan " My Life powered by Samsung Galaxy S5".Some internal installments,new interface are the main differences between the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5.
There are different models released in Samsung Galaxy S5.Some of them are SM-G900F, SM-G900H, SM-G900R4, SM-G900V, SM-G900W8.This mobile has got a record sales of 11 Million units in first month of it's release.With a weight of 145 grams,it tuns on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system with a Quad-core processor of speed 2.5 gigaHerdz(GHz).A 16 Mega pixel front camera and a 2 Mp rear camera are some of the additional features of this mobile Phone.Look at some of the additional features in the table below.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Quad-Core 2.5 GHz
3.5 Mm Jack
Upto 400 Hours
Why rooting ?
1) Rooting enables your mobile phone to use restricted applications in your mobile phone.
2) Battery Back up can be maintained by installing applications like Du battery saver etc.
3) A customized ROM can be created which is the latest version of android.
4) Some of the apps need Administrator privilege.With rooting,you can even install those apps on your mobile phone.
5) Rooting Boosts your phone's speed and Battery power.
Precautions and Disclaimer:
1) Rooting Voids warranty.That means,your mobile loses warranty once it gets rooted.
2) Backup all your contacts and important files before starting the Rooting procedure.
3) Make sure that atleast there is Battery power up to 50% .
1) First download CF-root for your device from here.
2) Then download Odin from here.
3) After downloading both,extract them to Desktop.
4) Now,run Odin3_v3.09.exe.(Run as adminstrator).
5) Now,click on AP Button and select the CF-Auto-Root file (a .tar.md5 file) which you have extracted from CF-Root(This will be on your Desktop)
6) Now,turn off your Mobile.
7) Now,Hold down the volume down, power, and home buttons until you see a screen pops out.
8) Now,you can see a screen like this
7) Tap down the Volume UP Button to continue.
8) Now,connect your Mobile to your Computer using a USB cable.
9) Now,click start in ODIN.The process continues for some time.That's all your Phone is rooted.