- Internet & the Web
Web Tutorial: How to create your own Blog ?
A Blog is a medium to spread your thoughts in the form of words on Internet. Peoples from all around the earth can see and read it (If Your blog is open for all) or You can Build a private one (that can be accessed by you only or limited to few peoples). It is Just like a diary or book or similar in which words can be written or printed.
Blogging was invented for the purposes to host personal webpages on Internet but as soon it gained popularity, it diversified into every possible thing that can done with it.
How to create your Blog?
Creating your own Blog is a very simple process and it took just seconds by choosing a proper host (Website) which will doe everything for you. Here are few sites, I'll suggest personally, Where you can create a blog.
- blogger.com (Nickname is Blogspot) - Popular service by Google,
- tumblr.com (There main target was Micro blogging as long as I Know),
- WordPress.com (The Alternative to Google's Blogger.com).
There are many more services but I'll suggest you to start with these one's as because they are easy to use. Go to anyone of this sites,
- Click on create account,
- Start filling up the form,
- Choose a proper name and address for your blog,
- URL Address or Domain name can't be changed in future but you can create a new one with new URL.
- After filling form and submitting it, You're ready to go and after publishing your first post (Tell the peoples in your network that you now have your 'Own diary on internet').
Types of Blog you can create
- Personal Blog - Where you are free to share any personal information related to your life,
- Hobby Blog - Where you can post Updates About your work,
- Business Blog - Post Updates about your Business running in real life,
- Social Blog - Where more the one person can post updates of a group.
I'll suggest you to create at least one personal blog on Internet where peoples will get to know more about you.
Is There any good reason to start blog ?
Ya, There were many reason for it.
- Internet is a virtual world where relationships either damage or become much better,
- You are exposing your personal/secret thoughts which you can't do in real world,
- You are sharing your Likes and dislikes, Which will help others to either treat you better (by Your Loved Ones) or curse you (Who are little emotional).
- You can also share your day to day routines via pictures.
- etc. etc. :P :P
So, Is there any Anything else, we can do ?
You can earn some Money also, if you have a good network of peoples who use Internet daily... But don't depend on it and don't be addicted (as addiction leads to Bad health plus wealth also).
Is there alternative available rather starting a blog ?
Yes, A alternative is available and you already heard about that service in real world (It is a Micro form of blogging and you are restricted to only 140 words to share your life) i.e. Twitter. You can Post updates about every second of your life there instead of restricting yourself to word 'enough is Enough'. You should not think about a second before joining it as there is nothing else like it.