How to make videos online for free
YouTube Video Editor
Ok, so let's start with YouTube Video Editor:
This video editor is entirly free of any charges so if you want to upload your work directly to Youtube and make it quick - you found the right tool. It's a very simple editor with only few features but also very intuitive.
1. All you need to do is upload a video to YouTube
2. Open www.youtube.com/editor
3. Drag your video to the timeline
4. Next you can choose a song for your video from various artists or genres like: Acoustic, Alternative Punk, Blues, Classical, Country & Folk, Dance & Electronic, Easy Listening, Gospel & Religious, Hip Hop & Rap, Holiday, Instrumental, Jazz, Metal, Moods, Other, Pop, R&B, Rock, Soundtrack and World.
5. Next step is to add transitions between clips (you drag them the same way like clips from point 3). You've got 7 of them to choose from: Crossfade, Wipe, Slide, Heart, Star, Diamond and Jack-O-lantern.
Additionally you can Trim, Cut add some effects like Contrast, Brightness or change your clip to Black & White.
As i wrote before this is a very simple tool to make videos online for free, but you can make it quickly and easily.
Second tool to make videos online is jaycut.com. I was using this tool a lot of times and in my opinion it's the best free tool to make videos.
First of all to use this tool you need to sign up. It's free of any charges so don't worry. Once you're logged in you can go to your account and choose from the following options: Create Movie, My JayCut (where your clips are stored) and Edit My Profile. We will concetrate on "Create Movie".
1. Once you choose "Create movie" and your language we can start to work. you can see there's a lot of options but don't worry i'll get you throught.
2. First of all we need a clip or a movie. To do this you need to click "add media" icon in the top right corner and choose a file from your hard drive
3. The same way as it is in the Youtube Video Editor you need to drag & drop video into timeline.
4. Next you can choose from several options like: record your voice message and put it into the video, record a clip via your webcam or even draw over you movie with a simple drawing tools.
5. You can add different types of transitions (drag & drop) like: Dissolve, Clock, Double Clock, Wheel, Circle, Circles, Swirl, Square, Diamond, Grain, Ripple, Yin-Yang, Heart, Nuclear, Wipe, Divide, Picture-in (just load your picture from hard drive and drag&drop to the timeline)
6. You can add different types of text to your movie such as: Simple Text, Fading Text, Flying Text, Subtitle Text, Ticker Text,
7. Last but not least you can Publish your movie to Mobile Devices, Computer or on the web in several formats like MPEG-4, H.264, AVI, XVID or Flash.
I've presented here free online tools for video editing. There's more tools like this or even more advanced but they aren't completly free. Mostly with those tools you can make for free 30 seconds videos, watch a presentation or make a full video but with a logo on it. To make videos online for free YouTube movie editor and jaycut.com are prefect ones.
Any suggestion about other tools or about this hub please leave a comment.