- Computers & Software
Simple way to run your program faster
How to run your programs or games faster using easiest way.
1. Go to Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del).
2. Select the program you want to speed up and right click and Go to Process.
3.Right click the selected program and set the priority to High (Recommended) or Real time (If PC can support).
4.The side effect of this method will cause other running programs to slow down because we had configured the selected program to have the high priority than other programs.
5.To increase the efficiency, just close other running programs.
- In Operating System, programs need process to run.
- The process of assigning process to programs are call scheduling.
- Scheduling have many ways to assign process to programs such as, First-in-First-Out (FIFO), Shortest Job First (SJF), Round Robin (RR) and many more.
- There are priority system in scheduling system use in our PC that determines which programs have the higher priority to get the process.
- The higher priority the program has, the faster the program will get the process.