iPhone 7 Unveil
"We have created the world's most advanced smartphone – the best iPhone we have ever created. This is iPhone 7." Apple's CEO Tim Cook stated.
iPhone 7 rumors were around the corner since then and finally it was unveiled on September 7, 2016. Here's everything you need to know and yeah it's not like any smartphone you've ever seen.
iPhone 7 Design
-The iPhone 7 returns with the same size as its predcceser which is 4.7 inches wide screen with a 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) resolution.
-Finally they're splash and water resistance (IP67) competing against the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Note7. Don't worry if it got wet anymore cause now you can take them underwater for 30 minuter and 1 meter in depth.
-The phone returns with its aluminum body and aluminium camera bump.
-The screen is 25% brighter and display a wide color gamut than the 6S.
- the smartphone has new colors were 'Black' and 'Jet Black', respectively. Although they have all these features Apple recommends a case for the phone. But still you can get the Jet Black color only in the internal memory 128 GBs or 256 GBs. And yeah no more Space Grey color anymore.
- The new phones also do not feature antenna bands anymore on the top and bottom. Those bands are now barely visible on the bottom and top edges.
- No more headphone jack which we will talk about later.
- And also we have to mention the new home button: a pressure-sensitive home button-working with the new Taptic engine which gives you more precise tactile feedback as you press. And it’s even customizable.
- Using a highly advanced fingerprint sensor that the fastest ever made, Touch ID helps you unlock your phone with ease.
- The iPhone 7 weighs about 138 g.
No more headphone jack
The new iPhone has a stereo speakers which is built instead of the headphone jack-which has increased dynamic range, which also delivers two times the auduo output of the 6S. The smartphone comes with EarPods which has a Lightning connector. You still can listen through your old ones through a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
- Now introducing the new AirPods which is wireless audio- powered with the W1 chip. It's completely wireless and can play music up to 5 hours. Available in late October.
- Side effects without AirPods is that you can't charge your phone and listen to music.
iPhone 7 Camera
12 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
7 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
Optical image stabilization
iPhone 7 comes with optical image stabilization to reduce blur associated with motion and handshake. A sensor helps the lens counteract even the tiniest movement, allowing for up to 3x longer exposure compared to iPhone 6s.
iPhone 7 Battery
-The smartphone comes with a non-removable Li-ion battery. Which also has talk time up to 14 hours and music play up to 40 hours.
- Longest-lasting iPhone ever.
- Take two more hours advantage of the iPhone 7.
LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
Wide Gamut display, 3D Touch Display and home button, and Display Zoom
IPhone 7 OS and Power
- Four core, 64-bit A10 fusion processer
- IOS 10
- And tremendous update is the IOS 10 which introduces a much smarter Siri connecting and commanding third-party applications.
32/64/128/256 GB, 2 GB RAM
Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
With an advanced fingerprint sensor that instantly recognizes you, and software designed to keep your payment information private, shopping has never been easier. Or safer.
This is 7. What are you waiting for go pre-order it. It's coming out on Friday, September 16, 2015. Apple's innovation truly excites. If I didn't have a phone I would've bought it already. May it ever last with you.