Prepaid Cell Phone Plans for Children
In today's society families are running around from place to place like a bunch of maniac. This is especially true for families with multiple children. You find yourself having to juggle work, school, school activities, sports, and what ever else is thrown into this chaotic mix. How do you keep track of each other amidst the chaos? For most of us it is through our cell phones. A prepaid cell phone is great to give your child to reach you if you can not always be present.
Prepaid Cell Phone Companies
There are many companies that offer prepaid cell phone plans. Each company offers different services in different price ranges.
- And Others
Prepaid Cell Phone Plans
AT&T Go Phone has many plan options to meet your everyday needs. You can choose from monthly unlimited plans to daily usage plans. Here are a few examples of the plans they offer:
- $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan
- $25 Monthly Plan
- $2 Daily Unlimited Plan
- $ .10/minute Plan
TracFone is America's #1 prepaid wireless provider with more subscribers than any other prepaid company. They offer the following plans:
- Pay as you go - requires you to purchase phone cards to add air time
- No contract monthly plans - Monthly Plans for both individuals and families.
T-Mobile has a number of no contract plans to choose from. They include:
- Monthly 4G Plans perfect for checking email, web surfing, and staying close to your social networks.
- Prepaid Pay By The Day which is great for talking, texting, web surfing, etc.
- Prepaid Pay As You Go keeps you connected for less.
Verizon Wireless Prepaid offers prepaid services for both cell phones and tablets.
- Prepaid $50 Unlimited - 30 day monthly plan for talk, text, and web.
- Pay As You Go - lets you talk and text from basic devices.
- Prepaid Jetpack - allows internet access to up to 5 Wi-Fi devices.
- Prepaid Tablets - allows you to use your tablet whenever, wherever for just $20.
- Prepaid $80 Plan - 30 day plan for web, video, apps, and more on a Smartphone.
BoostMobile offers both monthly and daily prepaid plans. Some plans even offer the chance to lower your monthly payment by making payments on time each month.
- $50 Monthly Unlimited - talk, text, email, 411 with shrinking payments.
- $55 Android Monthly Unlimited
- $60 Blackberry Monthly Unlimited
- $45 Talk and Text Unlimited
- Daily Unlimited - Pay just $2 per day
- BlackBerry Daily Unlimited - Pay just $3 per day.
Benfits of Prepaid Cell Phones for Children
You can save money by choosing the prepaid phone that best fits your child's needs. You can base a large percentage of your decision on the age of your child and what services they will most likely need to use. If the phone is only to contact you after practice you would benefit from purchasing a voice plan only on your prepaid phone. If you have an older child that is able to be given more responsibility you can add other plans which would allow them to text and surf the web. If you do not want to purchase a monthly plan, you can purchase the pay as you go plans that most prepaid companies offer. You may want to inform your child that when they run out of minutes it is their responsibility to purchase new minutes if the month is not over yet. This will teach them to use their cell phone wisely.
You can have peace of mind knowing that your child can contact if needed, and you can also reach your child to check in on them whenever you feel it is neccessary!