- Internet & the Web
Salesforce freelance developer
There are lots of advantages for Salesforce over conventional platforms like php or java. It is very difficult and costly to manage these systems. Read more about how Salesforce can be used in your small and medium sized businesses,
Salesforce Freelance Developer
I am a freelance Salesforce developer. I have completed following certifications in Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce certified developer (DEV401)
- Salesforce certified administrator (ADM201)
- Salesforce certified Sales Cloud Consultant (CON201)
I have the support of a group of 5 other freelance developers well versed in different software development platforms like Java,J2EE, Webservices, Android, JQuery, HTML, website development, PHP-MySQL etc.
Please leave a comment in case of any development assignments or consultations
Pay After Delivery Model
We follow 'payment after delivery model'. Client needs to pay only after getting the software delivered. This makes sure that client is never overcharged and offers the flexibility to work even in the absence of a contract. Payment should be done through Paypal.
We are looking for medium sized development assignments, which a bunch of 5 developers can complete within 1 month, in technologies mentioned above.
How it works?
- Leave a note : If you are ready to give development works to us, you can leave your contact and a small description of your requirement in comments. Also you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting you :We will contact you to get more details and full set of requirements. It is expected to get an overall idea of what needs to be done. We will be contacting within two days.
- Splitting into Milestones : If it is a bulk work, total requirement set will be split into mutually agreeable milestones. Payment amount will be decided for each part. Until getting first milestone delivered, client does not need to pay even a single penny. A plan with milestones and payments after deliver of each milestone will be prepared.
For all types of works, milestone model will not suit, in such cases, hourly payment model can also be followed.
- Developing and Delivering Milestones :Each of the decided milestones will be delivered in stipulated time.
- Payment for Delivered Milestones : Once milestones are delivered, customer needs to give the payment for the delivered milestones. Once payment is done only next milestone work will be started. This point can be relaxed, if there is any valid reason from client end for getting payment approvals.
- Completion of work : In this manner, each milestones will be delivered and payment will be received as per the milestone plan kept earlier.
- Helping in tweaks on delivered tasks without additional charge : Any minor tweaks in deliveries or minor requirement changes will done and delivered free of cost from our end.
We are looking forward in a long term relation with our clients. We hope if we are delivering best solution for the requirements of our clients, we will be able to build contacts across world and soon register and start developing software solutions as a company.
Salesforce App Development
Developing apps in Salesforce is easy and fast compared other platforms. Also Salesforce offers built in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solutions which can be used with very minor changes in sales and call center environments.
Salesforce app development can be done with just one web browser. This offers a lot of opportunity for outsourcing. If you have just purchased Salesforce user license, you can allow a developer to work on building apps in your sandbox by creating a login for the developer. Also you can see the progress in real time from your login fron any other location, how your application is changing, what features has the developer added newly etc.
Using multiple Sandboxes for development
Usually all Salesforce development works are done in developer sandbox. Sandboxes are web based replica of your app. There are three kinds of Sandboxes,
- Full copy sandbox : It is a full replica of your production or live sandbox. Usually it is kept as a temporary backup for production or as a testing environment with similar conditions as production
- Configuration Only Sandbox: This is another type of sandbox with 500MB storage, which also can be used in different stages of development and integration testing
- Developer Sandbox : This type of sandbox has only 10MB storage. It is mainly targeted for development works and unit testing.
So if you have any Salesforce development assignments feel free to contact us. We will take care from developing stage to deploying in production if needed.
We are assuring most efficient code meeting all professional standards. All the classes,visualforce page controllers and triggers will be delivered with proper test methods. In case of any future maintenance we are ready to do it for free.
Consulting service will be free, if development will be given to us. We are sure, we can provide the best possible solution with Salesforce.com
All the developers in this group are experienced more than 4 years. We have successfully delivered over 20 apps in Salesforce.com. Also there are nearly 15 other services delivered like java based apps, websites etc.
Advantages of giving Salesforce.com development to freelancer
Salesforce.com development assignments can be easily outsourced, as it is a cloud platform. Please see the advantages of giving Salesforce.com development assignments to freelancers.
- Freelancer can work from any corner of the world, you just need to create new user and grant login access to your sandbox. Once development is over you can make the user inactive, making sure, freelancer does not have access to sandbox anymore.
- Development progress can be monitored in real time.
- Salesforce.com chatter can be used to share requirements and real time communication between developer and client.
- There is no need to provide any development support tools. Only an internet browser will be enough for development.
- In addition to these advantages, our clients have one more advantage, Our clients does not need to pay even a single penny, until first part (milestone) is delivered. We believe, it gives them the confidence to start business with us.
Please drop a mail to email@example.com or leave a note. You will be contacted immediately.