Samsung launches new foldable phone, Galaxy Watch 3 and earbuds; Company announces Galaxy Note 20 series indian price
South Korean tech company Samsung launched several new products in its Galaxy unpacked event. In this virtual event, the company introduced Galaxy Z Fold 2 foldable phones, Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus, Galaxy Watch 3 smartwatch and Galaxy Buds live earbuds with Galaxy Note 20 series. The company also announced the Official price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g. Their pre-bookings have also been started in India.
The India variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be available in Mystique Bronze and Mystic Green while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G will be available in mystique brand and mystic black colors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series: Price and Offer Details in India
- The 256GB storage variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (4G-only) is Rs 77,999 with a price in India. However, the 256GB storage model of Samsung Galaxy No 20 Ultra 5G is priced at Rs 1, 04999. Samsung has started pre-booking of Galaxy Note 20 series in the country through Samsung dot com site and various offline retail stores.
- The customer who pre-booked the Galaxy Note 20 will be given a cashback of Up to Rs. 6, 000 and Rs. 9, 000 on pre-booking of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g. Existing Galaxy users are also eligible to get an additional discount of Rs 5000 if they exchange their current phone.
- In addition, Samsung has announced that benefits of Rs 7,000 will be given to customers pre-booking the Galaxy Note 20 while the Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G will be given benefits of up to 10,000. These benefits can be used on the Samsung Shop app while purchasing other Galaxy products including Galaxy Buds Plus, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watches, and Galaxy tabs.
- The India variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be available in mystique bronze and mystic green while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G will be available in mystique bronze and mystic black colors. Samsung has also confirmed that the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 ultra support e-SIM by 5G, Airtel, and Jio.
- When the Galaxy Note 20 series will be launched in India, the company has not given any cleanliness in this regard at present. However, both the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be available for sale in select markets globally from August 21.
Galaxy Tab S7/S7 with S-Pen support and two rear cameras S7+ Launch.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus to challenge the Apple iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro 7. The S7 comes with an LCD panel and an S7 Plus Super AMOLED display. Both come with quadruple speakers for better sound experience. Both get dual rear camera setup.
The price of 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of Galaxy Tab S7 (4g) in the European market is about Rs. 62 thousand while the price of 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage model is about Rs. 69 thousand. The price of 6 GB RAM and 128
Samsung Exynos 990
Equipped with SpO2 sensor, IP68 rating and GPS Galaxy Watch 3
In the event, Samsung launched the new Galaxy Watch 3. It will be available in two dial options (41mm and 45mm). Both will have Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity versions. As compared to the previous mod, the company has made a number of changes, such as it has already become 14 percent thinner, 8 percent smaller, and 15 percent lighter.
It is available for sale in select markets. The price of its 41 mm model in the US market is about Rs. 30, 000 and 45 mm model is Rs. 32 thousand. What will be the pri
READ ALSO THIS ARTICLE : google-pixel-4a-smartphone-launched
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 jignesh Mehta