Save on your Electrical Bill – Install Solar Panels
The average cost for electricity in the USA is about 11 cents per kilowatt hour. The average household uses about 936 kw in a month, which translates to an electrical bill of $102.96 per month. Add this up over 12 months, and you are spending over $1,200.00 per year for electricity!
Solar panels can supply you with all of your energy needs while reducing or possibly eliminating your monthly electricity costs. You can take that $1,200.00 and spend it in other ways! Solar panels utilize the renewable energy from the sun and are low maintenance and clean. In other words, there are no “emissions” into the environment. If you are concerned about your carbon footprint, this is a great way to reduce it.
If you are in doubt, here are a few points to keep in mind:
1. Solar energy is FREE and renewable which can help you to lower and possibly eliminate your monthly electrical bills.
2. Sunlight hours overlap peak electrical demand times so your solar panels will be producing electricity when you need it the most.
3. Solar panels will increase the value of your property.
4. Solar panels require very little maintenance after they have been installed.
5. If you are hesitant to install solar panels, you may want to consider buying a guide online for a fraction of the price of installation by a professional, which you can recoup after just two months of using your new solar panels.
Quit Electricity This Year!! (Maybe join a support group....)
What if you could break your “dependency” on the electric company? The solution is quite simple and can be implemented fairly quickly. There is a new product on the market called Green DIY Energy which you can purchase for just $49.97 in a downloadable PDF book. While this may seem expensive to you initially, you should consider that having solar panels installed by a professional can cost you upwards of $10,000.00. This guide will allow you to purchase everything you need at your local hardware store to build your own solar panels. It also details step by step installation and how the system works.