Solar Power - Green and Efficient
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
If you have ever thought about switching over to solar power
or adding it to your existing electrical system as a back up, there is no
better time than the present.
Solar Power is clean energy and it reduces the burden on our climate that gas and coal emissions create. Solar energy is climate friendly, earth friendly and over time, very friendly to your budget. Installation of solar power will decrease your carbon footprint tremendously.
Here are the very excellent pros when considering solar energy:
1. Solar energy is free and unlimited. It will help you to lower and maybe even eliminate your monthly electricity bill.
2. Installing a solar power system in your home will raise the value of your property.
3. A solar power system is very low maintenance.
4. Solar power is quiet and reliable.
5. Most local governments have a tax rebate or incentive program for switching over to this renewable resource.