- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets
Ten Good Reasons To Treat Yourself To A Digital Photo Frame - Today
Digital Photo Frames - Cheap And Convenient
Digital Photo Frames
There’s never been a better time to invest in a digital photo frame. If you’ve been thinking about, or maybe wondering if one of these frames would be right for your own personal needs, here’s a list of ten good reasons why you should treat yourself to one right now:
1. Grab yourself a bargain. Due to a combination of economies of scale, reduced material costs and fierce competition, prices have fallen dramatically over the last 12 to 18 months.
2. Get your photos out on display where everybody can see them. Don’t let them sit in your memory card or your hard drive.
3. Save on space. A single digital photo frame can display hundreds of photos. How many traditional frames (and how much wall space) would you need to do that?
4. Set up an eye catching slideshow which cycles through all your favourite photos. Some frames will even let you load MP3 files to use as background music if you like.
5. Be environmentally friendly. No printing of hard copies of your photos will save paper and a whole bunch of processing chemicals will no longer be required.
6. Save money. Apart from being eco-friendly, the fact that you’re not using paper, ink or any other chemicals will be cheaper on a per-photo-on-display basis.
7. Delight someone special to you with a personalised gift. Get them a digital photo frame – but before you give them their present load it up with photos of kids, grandkids, holidays, family events – whatever works best for them.
8. Save time. You can add new photos whenever you like in seconds. It’s as easy and quick as writing a file to a memory stick.
9. Carry your photos with you when you’re travelling. The high storage capacity means that you can take the equivalent of a photo album with you whenever you’re on the road.
10. Mix things up a bit with moving pictures. Most frames have the ability to display short video clips. Useful for when you get bored of static images.