Great Money Saving Apps For Smart Phones
The Apple iPhone
A Cash Gift From Modern Technology
In today’s economy, modern technology has an abundance of money saving avenues. There is also a sea of ways to earn money through technology, as well. In less than optimal economic times, the internet and growing amount of smart devices are great tools for financial opportunity and independence.
The difficult part is learning how to change with the times. Times are changing so fast, however, which makes it a challenge to keep up. Prioritize the new technological gadgets and software you intend to learn more about. Areas such as safety, money, and convenience are usually on the top of the list.
Cash savings through apps can be extremely helpful when trying to stick to a budget. There are many ways to cut expenses, get more for your money, and save. Coupon and in store savings apps are a great way to save in our modern world.
What type of Smart Phone do you own?
Save on Food!
Coupon Apps for i-Phone, Android, and Other Smart Phones
It is always wise to do your best to budget your finances even if you have plenty. In many cases, however, budgeting is essential for survival. There are many apps you can download to take advantage of ways to save money through coupons. Many of the listed apps can be utilized as an online savings website also.
- Coupons.com is a great website that includes several savings apps for download. GroceryIQ is a great app to download, and it is free. It compares prices on specific grocery items. Their website is: www.coupons.com
- Coupon Sherpa is another great coupon app worth taking a look at. This app offers coupons in hundreds of grocery stores, retail stores and online shopping sites. This app is free for iPhone owners. Their website is: www.couponsherpa.com
- The Coupons App is a pioneer in coupon apps. It provides coupons for hundreds of products in hundreds of stores. This app is free of charge. Their website is: www.thecouponsapp.com
- Groupon is a free app that provides daily deals in many areas through printable coupons. This is definitely worth checking out! Their website is: www.groupon.com
Who is your Smart Phone service provider?
Other In-Store Savings Apps
In addition to coupons, some apps can direct you to the nearest deal, comparing products and prices in each store. Here are just a few recommendations.
- Gas Buddy is a great savings app to download. This app will inform of the best gas prices in the area. At this time, the cost for this app is $2.99US for owners of the iPhone. Their website is: www.gasbuddy.com
- GeoQpon is an app that offers savings in retail stores and restaurants. It is a free app to download. Their website is: www.geoqpons.com
- Living Social is another free app that provides daily deals in the food, retail and entertainment industries. Their website is: www.livingsocial.com
- Shooger is a shared app where members can notify each other of great deals as they find them. It is location based, so permission to expose your whereabouts is required. Their website is: www.shooger.com
- Shopper is an app that provides a great deal of savings, primarily in the technology industry. Their website is: www.shopper.com
Thank you so much for your interest in my work. I certainly hope the read was helpful and encouraging. Please feel free to leave a suggestion, comment, or constructive criticism in the comments section. It would be greatly appreciated if you could share some of your favorite apps in the comments section also.
"Be kind to one another" ~ Ellen
God Bless You ~ Margaret Sullivan