Why do I use Firefox
10 reasons why I use Firefox
1. It's fast, considering how advanced it is as opposed to Internet Explorer
2. More secure than Internet Explorer. Never had any problems with ActiveX or something like that ever since I use FF.
3. It has tabs, and saves your sessions. When I wake up in the morning I can just resume surfing. No more writing URL's on my desk :)
4. Hundreds of plugins. I can make it anything I want. I don't know how people can live without Web Developer Toolbar. Well ok I know, but still... extremely usefull. Same as other 30ish addons I have (Greasemonkey, StumbleUpon toolbar etc.).
5. It's free and has regular updates, which are very small and take a second to download, unlike all the hassle I had to go through with Internet Explorer.
6. I can search Google from the toolbar (without actually having Google toolbar).
7. Although I mostly prefer the default theme, when I feel like changing it, it only takes a second.
8. Intergrated popup blocker.
9. Feed reader
10. Download manager
So there it is. If you have some other reasons why you use (or don't use) Firefox, I'd love to hear it. Just post a comment!