"Windows XP Can Talk Your Words."- Do you know that?
Are you a user of Windows XP? If so, then do you know that Windows XP can speak your words? Isn't it amazing? I think, you don't believe my words. Really, I promise to you that Windows XP can talk or speak your words. Wanna prove? This page tells you the secret that Windows XP can speak your words. Just keep reading...
Windows XP Can Speak Your Words
Just follow the following steps:
Click on Start menu and then click on Run.
Type notepad in the "Run" text box and hit Enter key of your keyboard.
A notepad window will be opened. Now type or copy the following code to the notepad.
dim msg, sapi
msg=inputbox( "Enter Your Words or Texts","Talk It by Windows XP @rancidTaste [http://hubpages.com/profile/rancidTaste")
After finished copying the above code on the notepad, save it to your desired location. Remember save it with the .vbs extension.
The saving snapshot is given below:
Double click to XP_Talk.vbs and a window will be opened. There you find a text box. Write your own text. For example, I write "hi! How are you? Welcome to hubpages...." in the text box. Now, press OK button.
What are you hearing? Does you hear something? Yes, you are hearing the entire texts which you write the text box.
- How to Get Free ESET NOD32 Software, Username and Pa...
- An Extensive List of Antivirus Removal Tools or Unin...
- Optimizing FireFox Tips, Hacks And Tweaks
- Optimizing Google Chrome Tips, Hacks And Tweaks
- Optimizing Internet Explorer Tips, Tricks, Hacks An...
- How to uninstall or remove Kaspersky totally?
- BitTorrent Guide : The Complete BitTorrent Guide for...
In this way, you can put any texts or pragraphs to the text box and Windows XP can read it for you. Enjoy !!
© Written by rancidTaste