YouTube Video: Simple Strategies To Gain More Views!
The Potential of YouTube.
You might already be quite familiar with the viral online video sharing website called YouTube, and possibly have one or two videos on your 'channel' which are very slowly picking up some views. However, what you might not know, is how to effectively increase your view count on YouTube, and at the same time open your video base up to the potential of making quite a lot of money.
YouTube Video Page Layout.
Increasing Your Views on YouTube.
But before we begin talking about the potential of making money, you should probably get to know what tools and assets you have which can aid you in the process of gaining more views.
You should know that when it comes to gaining the most amount of views possible for your YouTube videos, the word "promotion" is going to pop up time and time again, and eventually it will become part of your everyday vocabulary, as it is one of the most important aspects of gaining traffic and therefore views. Especially, when there are millions of people searching the web every single day, which you are your videos aren't successfully targeting yet!
From my own experience, there are 4 great methods or 'strategies', which you can use to increase your YouTube views, and they are all incredibly simple and easy to use.
- Your Own Blog or Website.
- SEO and Internet Marketing.
Even if you aren't one of those "extreme Internet intellectuals" you should hopefully already know at least 3 of the points mentioned above, however it's most likely that you don't know about SEO and Internet Marketing. (Don't worry this is getting into some deep techniques and information!)
SEO and Internet Marketing.
To put it simply, SEO "Search Engine Optimisation" is quite simply giving your website (video is this case) the best chance of ranking high on Google as possible. This is achieved through using keywords within the description and title of your video, which match best to what the people searching for your video would type in on the browser.
Google has a significant interest in giving the people who use their search engines the best web results possible, as it reflects very well on their overall reputation, as well as keeps them in the top rank for the best search engine. Although, this makes getting to the first page of Google harder and even more important, due to the fact that everyday there is a burgeoning increase in competition for the keywords you choose to rank for.
"So how do you Optimise your video so that Google favours it when ranking it in it's search engine?"
Whilst there is no definite way or method to ensure you get to the absolute first place ranking of the search results, there are some stress-free things which you can implement into your video which will more often than not get onto the first page of Google. (Depending on the competition of the keyword you have chosen.)
- Put the keywords into the Title and description of the video - Whilst this is a very good method of ranking higher for the keyword, it is of the utmost importance that you make it sound like it's natural and not forced into the content. Otherwise, you would be better off not trying at all, as Google can easily pick up on something when it sounds forced or "unnatural".
- Make the video as good as possible - When you make a top class video that is trying to rank for a keyword, whilst you don't have to repeat it multiple times to get it across, making the content of the video relevant to the keyword certainly helps! The better the video you make, the more other users on YouTube will "Like" and "Favourite" your video. This is a major boost in helping you rank better for the keyword.
- Put the keyword in your tags - Basically, the same concept as putting the keyword in your title and description, but it's known well that the tags are often where your video fails to pick up views or succeeds. Make sure to always keep in mind what your keyword is, and what people would eb searching to find your video, when trying to make your tags.
Another YouTube Video Page Layout.
Helpful Links for Gaining More Views on YouTube.
- How to Get More YouTube Views.
The difference between just uploading a video on YouTube, and uploading a video on YouTube that gets LOTS OF VIEWS, can actually be pretty small. This free tutorial will help.
- Integrated Internet Marketing Solutions.
Galaxy Ninja is a full service Integrated Internet Marketing company. We offer a wide array of services; from Social Media Marketing to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and from Web Design to Conversion Optimization etc.
The Best Way of Increasing your YouTube Views...
Whilst this is quite debatable, the best method or 'methods' of gaining a huge amount of view to your videos on YouTube are to...
- Use SEO and Internet Marketing.
- Create High Standard Videos That People Want to Watch.
These two methods combined will provide you with the ultimate strategy to gaining an immense amount of views, within a short amount of time. It has proven to work time and time again, and the fact that as long as you can keep the videos to a high quality, you should experience a fair amount of success!
However, one of the best pieces of advice I have ever learnt was that you should never make a video, for the sake of making a video. It comes across strongly in your video that it was forced rather than natural and this almost makes the whole viewing experience quite awkward.
With each video that you make, the aim should be to entertain and possibly educate your target audience, and one of the most important aspects of getting this right is to make the video feel natural.
If you feel that you want more information, please take a look at the links I've provided to the right. Also here is a great video which will give you 5 great tips for gaining more YouTube views!
An Interesting Video On Gaining YouTube Views.
One final note before you leave this article...
I must advise you that it's crucial to your online reputation that you always try your best to produce your best standard of content. As this will greatly ease the process of becoming increasingly popular, and it will pay off as more and more people will respect what you do and who you are.
Make sure to take a look at the links! They are really helpful!