question if you dont mind. i purchased the mr tracker product but cant install i

1. profile image46
    elliottmthompsonposted 8 years ago

question if you dont mind. i purchased the mr tracker product but cant install it to my iphone help

iphone mr tracker install mac or pc thank you

2. profile image48
    marsdensearposted 7 years ago

WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, IT IS A SCAM! Any positive feedback about their products have been added to any forum by themselves using different profiles! (If you think about it it's not exactly hard to do!) You will NOT get a product that works, you will NOT get a reply to any emails you send them.  You WILL lose your money!  They are registered in Africa (Took some searching but I found them!) If you send an email you will get an automated reply saying that they are 'Busy' but will respond in 3-4 days.  You are given a 'Ticket number' so that it appears professional.  Your 'Ticket Number' is the same as everyone else's! No matter how many people email or how many times you email the number is always the same!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE IT, SAVE YOUR MONEY! I have logged a full report with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).  I am expecting a 'User' to comment on this about how 'Wonderful the product is, and that they have had no problems at all!'  I wonder who that user will REALLY be!  I am quite happy for anyone to contact me for further info or if they wish to see the automated emails.

working