How do I get a "wavy" border on a webpage?

  1. Victoriaaa profile image55
    Victoriaaaposted 7 years ago

    How do I get a "wavy" border on a webpage?

    I am trying to get the "wavy" line for my border, similar to this webpage (polkadotdandy) ;; what html code will help me achieve this? I'm creating my own website for my boutique that's opening on Sept 17th and I need all the help I can get (I'm not too experienced with HTML)

  2. pyrotics profile image61
    pyroticsposted 5 years ago

    try using html5 and css3
    there is an image function that you can do to make the wavy border you are looking for
    check this web page out
    it has some really good resources for html and css