What do YOU think if the unidentified projectile launched off the coast of Los A

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

What do YOU think if the unidentified projectile launched off the coast of Los Angeles?

Do you believe the gov't story of Scooby's Doo's "I don't know!" answer?
    Rogue state testing air defenses? Terrorists testing response of US? Or maybe an crazy old man with a weird hobby setting off his toy from an island he owns off the coast of CA? Are you worried that the Gov't says it don't know - or is it the usual 'never deny, never confirm' stance of gov't?

Where did it land? Where did it get launched? Was it guided or a SCUD?
    If a private person(s) launching for fun - should they get prosecuted for endangering other lives?  (Hey it could've landed on a fishing boat and killed folks)

2. Pitviper_actual profile image59
    Pitviper_actualposted 7 years ago

I think it was a back yard rocket. It obviously didn't make to radar altitude or they could have tracked it and found the wreckage. I have read 4 different news stories. No one seems to know where it came from or where it went. If it was an airplane they would know about it. Backyard rocket seems most plausible. Update It came from 35 miles off the coast. Now it appears America is rattling sabers.

3. ajuvr profile image67
    ajuvrposted 7 years ago

think of those unidentified projects THE gov indulged to sustain their malign plans over the whole world

Closed to reply

working