Im still confused on how and where to download Jar files and convert them to JAD

1. profile image47
    Ashlie32303posted 7 years ago

Im still confused on how and where to download Jar files and convert them to JAD files... I am...

new to this and all the postings I have seen apparently are for people who are familiar with this JadMaker program (which I have installed).. PLEASEEE help! I might just need a more detailed explanation on how to convert the file, then I can move onto the next step of getting it on my phone, I just need one example I will catch on quick I promise. Ill appreciate any help with this. Thanks!

2. danatheteacher profile image66
    danatheteacherposted 7 years ago

Hey, so if you have installed the JAdMaker ----> Open it and you will get this grey box thing on your desktop. Now take the jar file that you downloaded and drag it in to the grey box. Voila, a JAD file will appear in the same folder as the jar file that you dragged in to the box.

Many JADs need fixing with a text editor like notepad or wordpad ---- I have a hub on this as well.

I highly recommend downloading pre-made JAD/JAR combos from my mediafire folder or VMTouch.com because they are all tested.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need more help.

working