Cannon or Nikon would be the best?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Cannon or Nikon would be the best?

I'm trying to buy a camera for the first time. I have never handled a camera before other than just clicking friend with just snapshots.Now I'm going to start learning photography. I'd like to know what would be the best for beginners as well as well as professionals? get me the answer in detail If you could(should be a budgetary one)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4649633_f260.jpg

2. jobister profile image59
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

In my opinion I would stay away from those expensive DSLR cameras for now especially since you are a starter. Get a cheap Point & Shoot camera which has decent Optical Zoom available. The DSLR cameras are expensive and their lenses cost even more. If this is just a hobby then spending money like that on is unadvisable especially if you have not done photography before.

3. gwcameras profile image60
    gwcamerasposted 7 years ago

try a bridge camera such as fuji or kodak excellent cameras better than a compact digital because of the wide angle and zoom but not quite an digital SLR and from feed back as easy to use as a compact try any of the sites on this address to see examples there is also feed back on them
    www.gwcameras.com

working