jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What has happen to google.com? Is anyone having issues too?

1. windndown profile image56
    windndownposted 7 years ago

What has happen to google.com? Is anyone having issues too?

Is it just me, or has everyones Google.com been hijacked? If I click on a link that I searched it goes to some spam crap, but if I copy the link right off of the google search and put it in the window its the right one.. whats happening???

2. saveascj profile image57
    saveascjposted 7 years ago

google.com and google.co.uk works fine for me.

3. Ralph Thorndyke profile image38
    Ralph Thorndykeposted 7 years ago

That is a new one on me. If this happened to me, the first two things I would do is reboot and run my virus stuff, not necessarily in that order.

Also, I would check for "not" Google links to see what happens. If I were still going elsewhere, then it wouldn't be a Google problem.

Troubleshooting is part of computing. Knowing how to define the problem helps you to get out the jam you are in.

In your case, I know this isn't particularly helpful. So, I'd love to know how you fixed the problem.

4. windndown profile image56
    windndownposted 7 years ago

Ok here is what it was, its called fast browser, it hacks your comptuer so you cant do and get the right pages from a search. I emailed my PC DOC, he sent me a combo fix via my email and I ran it, and it did get rid of it. ONCE I saw what the hack was called I did a search and saw there is a few youtube videos telling you how to get rid of it.. CHEERS!! HOPE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU! I am so careful too, not sure how or why it happen!! UGH.. Cheers

working