jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need to find out since im low income how do I get a free laptop without all th

1. profile image46
    cynthia lynnposted 6 years ago

I need to find out since im low income how do I get a free laptop without all the hassel

im low income and really need a laptop so I can keep in touch with my family but I cant afford one. how can I recieve one for free without any hassel

2. profile image0
    DJ Kleenposted 6 years ago

Ok... this may come out crass - but - How did you post this question if you didn't have access to a PC, Laptop or Smartphone?

No, no - not tryen to throw punches.  I mean:

1 - Nowadays, schools colleges and businesses sometimes liquidate older systems when they upgrade.  It's just a matter of contacting and finding out when the Secret Sales happen.

2 - Local Libraries have PC's you can use for Free.  Get yourself a Yahoo / Hotmail (free) Email account and viola!

3 - Smartphone.  Today's cellphones (smartphone / quick messaging) phones give you access to Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and Hubpages (for me).  Even better - you don't need a Contract - Prepaid Service works well.

Now - if it's 'to keep in touch with family' you don't need the latest and greatest - and in fact, don't really need a PC/Laptop at all.

If you plan on using it for school - you don't need the latest and greatest.

If you just want it for the sake of getting it for Free - you're gonna miss the sympathy target from me.  I've used the Library PC's.  No Shame in My Game. 

Not being mean, I got my new laptop during Tax Season.  It don't have to be a $1500 laptop to open an Internet Browser.

3. laarnoi profile image59
    laarnoiposted 6 years ago

try to shop on ebay. there are low price of laptop that fits your budget smile

Learn to play guitar with ease and passion visit us at http://www.internetbootcamponline.com

4. JessShow profile image60
    JessShowposted 6 years ago

Unless you have somebody that is willing to just hand you a laptop for free and/or you are attending college - I doubt you can find a laptop for free. If you are a student, some colleges some sort of technology grant, depending on there funds, to help students pay for electronic equipment and software.