jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which the best tablet to buy?

1. infotripzone profile image58
    infotripzoneposted 6 years ago

Which the best tablet to buy?

I am planing to buy my first tablet. I'm looking at 7" screen. I have narrowed my choices to Blackberry Playbook and Galaxy Tab, Is there any other tab that I should consider.

2. alexpanait profile image60
    alexpanaitposted 6 years ago

It all depends on what you want to do with your new tablet, if you're more about security (business) you can go for the Playbook, if you want more freedom and more apps you should choose the Galaxy Tab.

3. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Asus makes a few tabs around that size on the android operating system, it could be worthwhile to check out some of those, they'd definitely be the lower cost options, but I have heard good things about those from some of the IT guys at my job.  Although I don't know if there are 3G connections on them, and if you're looking for 3G it would be better to go with one of those two options.  I've used the Galaxy and I liked it a lot, perfect size to fit in my hand, and the screen is amazing.  But since I've never used the Playbook I can't tell you what I think about the playbook.

4. profile image49
    mark9.netposted 6 years ago

Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 is At the Top in Features
    http://www.mark9.net/samsung-galaxy-tab … le-ipad-2/

5. yorbayvince profile image60
    yorbayvinceposted 5 years ago

Do you want to buy online or location shop? if you go to online shop, I recommend
    you to yorbay.com. They have 7" screen tablet. they may Meet you requirements.

working