jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is a good & affordable webhosting provider for a full-length magazine?(full

1. varonny profile image84
    varonnyposted 6 years ago

What is a good & affordable webhosting provider for a full-length magazine?(full website features)

Multipage website that allows for a high resolution/quality full-length magazine. Should have archive space, blog feature, and social media integration. Yet affordable...

2. WebsiteRockstars profile image61
    WebsiteRockstarsposted 6 years ago

I would start on HostGator shared hosting.  Then when you get big enough, you can move to a private server.  They are my favorite host.

3. profile image55
    TajSinghposted 6 years ago

Try to checkout JustHost.com and iPage.com if either will suit your needs.

4. atulhost profile image58
    atulhostposted 6 years ago

As you are currently in Canada, Let me know you that US based Server are cheaper than based in UK or any European country. There are many factors which are to be considered while selection a web hosting plan depending upon the resources you will required for your website.

Diskspce - The space required for your website
    Bandwidth - This depends upon the visitors of your website.
    RAM - helps for faster operations (i.e. uploading, downloading) on your website.

Also check out of other features like number of sub-domains, emails, support services and their quality, uptime guarantee, money-back guarantee before selecting any web hosting provider .

working