jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anybody know how to add the Face Time icon on the iPhone?

1. Nivaria profile image59
    Nivariaposted 6 years ago

Does anybody know how to add the Face Time icon on the iPhone?

Also, if anyone knows why it isn't included on the iPhone as a default icon like the Calendar, Youtube, etc.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5340198_f260.jpg

2. maejaunmcqueen313 profile image76
    maejaunmcqueen313posted 6 years ago

First you must have an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4. If you do not have these models then you must jailbreak your're iPhone. When succeeded, you must search the app known as Cydia,(which will be available after you jailbreak). In the search bar, you should search FACETIME until you get the desired tweak or app. If you need more help contact me. Also, since you're iphone doesn't have a front facing camera, Apple won't give you the Facetime icon because of course they are strict would like you to buy one with a front facing Camera.Sorry. You're welcome.

3. Nivaria profile image59
    Nivariaposted 6 years ago

Thanks for answering so quickly :-)

I have an iPhone 4 which is why I find so strange that the icon doesn't come as default (specially after so much advertising of the app). I've asked other friends who also have the iPhone 4 and none of them could find a way of adding it. Does this mean that to include the icon I've got to jailbreak it?

4. adeang profile image60
    adeangposted 6 years ago

There isnt an icon for it you have the option of choosing it when making a phone call.

working