jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I have a successful online career withouth a Facebook account?

1. epatera profile image60
    epateraposted 6 years ago

Can I have a successful online career withouth a Facebook account?

2. xrocker30 profile image77
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

Of course you can! Facebook might help you easily communicate with others, or help you market your product/business, but it defiantly isn't required to be successful!

3. freelanceauthor profile image62
    freelanceauthorposted 6 years ago

Facebook is just one of the many ways to market your online business. There are still many other more effective ways like search engine optimization, Twitter, article marketing, and even publishing more hubs.

4. whizcreed profile image67
    whizcreedposted 6 years ago

I dont really see the connection. You may have a facebook account and not be able to make any good use of it. Just like any other social networking site, it depends on how you use it to promote yourself.

Depending on the kind of online career you aspire, you should select a social networking website.

I use facebook to communicate with my friends and when I write articles or make a new website I post it on my profile.

It might be important to have a facebook page which in turn providers good opportunity for promoting something.. But at the end, it all comes down to having a skill or a product that people might be interested in.

working