jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What program(s) would you recommend for making a video of what you are doing on

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

What program(s) would you recommend for making a video of what you are doing on the computer?

2. R9139 profile image66
    R9139posted 6 years ago

For value for money I would go with Camtasia Studio, it has a free trial. Offers screen recording and video editing. - After the free trial, it is about $200 I think to buy. Compared to others its a really good package

- If you go for this, contact me through my HubPages profile. I have a few spare software key's from when I bought a package. I myself use Sony Vegas, which is a much more pricey option but offers a lot more. I'd be happy to give you a key which would save you spending the $200. smile

3. Kristine Manley profile image84
    Kristine Manleyposted 6 years ago

I use Moyea Video Converter. I convert my PowerPoint Presentations into videos.

4. WookieWonderfuls profile image59
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

If you use windows take a look at this link http:// freescreenrecorder[dot]net/

replace the space and [dot] with .

It's free, you can record your whole screen or just a section of it. It also has audio and other various settings.

Hope that helps

5. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 6 years ago

I agree with R9139...I would highly recommend TechSmith's Camtasia Studio for recording screen activity. I have been using Camtasia for years to create educational tutorials and demo's. It's one of my favorite software tools. Another wonderful tool by TechSmith is Snag-It, and this is my all-time favorite screen capture tool for taking screen captures...a must when creating any type of instructional program.