jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does Priscilla Chan really love Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg?

1. lovelydog profile image60
    lovelydogposted 6 years ago

Does Priscilla Chan really love Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg?

2. tHErEDpILL profile image87
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

Who is the world is Priscilla Chan?  And why would I care about her?  Is she related to Jackie Chan?

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I'm sure that is not your business.  It is between Priscilla and Mark.

4. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

who knows.  frankly though, i wouldn't want to be in her shoes.  money and power corrupt and I can't think of many super rich people who stay faithful to their wives/girlfriends.  rupert murdoch, ted turner, donald trump, they've all had several wives. then again, some women will put up with certain things to maintain a certain lifestyle.  ultimately, it's their business.

5. profile image0
    Ella-90posted 5 years ago

I think she does, she's been dating him since 2003, and met him before Facebook took off whilst they were both at Harvard and whilst he was working on it which would have actually  been annoying for a girlfriend as it must have taken up a lot of his time and with no way of knowing what was going to happen.

He's never been a flashy person and neither is she as far as anyones aware that's why the majority of people have no idea who she is and even the people who went to their wedding had no idea there going to a wedding they thought they were going to a party to celebrate Priscilla graduating medical school which shows how low key they are and that's not some dumb girl having to rely on him as she was smart enough to get into Harvard for a medial degree and to graduate.

6. profile image47
    mysusanposted 5 years ago

I have never seen a less interested couple on their wedding day.  I can see him moving on to someone else in a few years when he's tired of being married to a dr. who will have no time for him.

working