jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Iphone or Samsung Galaxy - Which one you will go for?

1. navneetjha profile image72
    navneetjhaposted 5 years ago

Iphone or Samsung Galaxy -  Which one you will go for?

I hope I am not starting a riot between iPhone loves and Android lovers smile

2. adeang profile image61
    adeangposted 5 years ago

Well what you need to look at is the software of both phones. The iphone has a very intuitive interface, albeit folders and apps. It has the best app market, so if you are a big lover or think you are going to be a big lover of apps that is something to consider. The iPhone 4S runs the A5 dual core processor, has a 3.5" screen, retina display, 3G, and 16GB to 32GB of memory. Personally, I would wait for the iPhone 5 which is rumored to have a 4" screen, 4G LTE, a thinner design, A5X processor, and a different design. If you look at past iPhones they have taken the processor of the latest iPad. The iPhone 4 took the A4 chip in the first iPad, the iPhone 4S took the A5 chip in the second iPad, and it would seem very fitting that the iPhone would take the A5X quad-core processor.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I just refuse to pay the extra money to have all the fancy goodies on the iPhone or any smartphone. I use a plain cell phone and even had texting blocked.  I use it for calling home on occasion and have it for emergencies.

4. profile image55
    fwefqrfposted 4 years ago

For me iPhone.
    Because it looks stylish and satisfied all my needs.But cost was too expensive.So one of my friend suggested try to get a locked phone.Because cost of the locked is cheapest in the market.So only i got a locked phone through E-bay.After that i unlocked my iphone using http://www.theunlockarena.com/apple/rs16wp8/  For compatible with my own carrier.

working