Do you use Google Webmaster tools to choose keywords that will help boost your w

1. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 5 years ago

Do you use Google Webmaster tools to choose keywords that will help boost your website visitors?

2. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Yes! It is almost critical that you do so in the competitive web market. Use the Google Keywords Tool to find keywords that you can use to build different pages around. Also, if your site is new to the web, then you might want to begin with using less competitive keywords, build a following, and then transition into using more competitive keywords. For example. For my website, I used Google Webmaster tools to find the keywords, 'security items'. These keywords got a healthy amount of traffic each month and it was relatively non-competitive. After about a year, I sacrificed these keywords to try and rank well for the key phrase, 'security products.' This made it a lot easier to rank well for this highly competitive key phrase. I know it sounds obvious, but once you choose your keywords you want to rank well for, make sure you use them in your, 'title' tag and throughout the body of your site. Hope this helps, good luck!

working