jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Are you on Twitter? If so, Do you mind giving your username?

1. Patty Kenyon profile image73
    Patty Kenyonposted 5 years ago

Are you on Twitter?  If so, Do you mind giving your username?

I want to do write a Hub in regards to Twitter and to help each other gain followers both on Twitter and on HubPages.  I am going to leave this question open so that more names can be added.  5 mins ago I just signed up for Twitter.

If you are interested, please leave your Twitter username and a brief description of what you write about!  Example:  @PattyKenyon--Poetry, Creative Writing, Tutorials/How Tos

2. josh3418 profile image81
    josh3418posted 5 years ago

Mine is @joshzerbini-Poetry, Humor, Music Tributes
      I do not use it very often, but need to get in the habit of doing so.  I am just not well versed in Twitter to be able to maximize its benefits.

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey Josh!!!!!  smile  Thanks for soooo much for commenting...I am doing research as we speak and will do a Hub on it once I have enough information!!

3. Laceylinks profile image78
    Laceylinksposted 5 years ago

I am a Tweeter, and my followers there know me as Lifeisadream. Building a Twitter following is fun!

4. treven65 profile image61
    treven65posted 5 years ago

Hello Patty,

I am not really keen on Twitter fan,barely works for what I am doing but here it is my username: @treven65
    Good luck with the Hub!It will be interesting reading

Patty Kenyonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank-you very much for commenting!!! smile  I am doing this as an experiment...and I will note every step of the way according to 'the tips' they show online!!!  Thanks Again!!!

5. rcrumple profile image83
    rcrumpleposted 5 years ago

Not twilling to twaste my twime on Twitter.  I like using all the keys, even though finding them is sometimes exceptionally difficult.

6. btrbell profile image91
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

Yes. I send all my posts to twitter and add quotes as well. Sometimes I retweet something interesting. I have gained 60 followers to my website through twitter. Good luck with it!

1. profile image0
      buckwheatsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@bucksrisk4  I am trying to build a following as a blogger, author of my first E book and another one to come soon!  thank you for this post!

7. SayItWithFeeling profile image61
    SayItWithFeelingposted 5 years ago

Yes, but I'm rarely on it.  @B_L_T_Explosion.  Whenever I do get on it I just tweet about random places I'm going or if something significant just happened.

8. michaelzinetti profile image59
    michaelzinettiposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if I get twitter. I probably did it wrong. When I signed up, I grabbed tons of people to follow. And now it just seems like an endless stream of random comments. As far as who's following me, I'm not sure. And I'm not sure if anyone is actually following me to hear what I have to say. Plus, I haven't had much to say, other than posting an occasional link to one of my hubs or blog entries. I need a tutorial on building a nice, active, useful twitter page. It could happen.