jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to permanently delete a Blogger blog?

1. luisj305 profile image86
    luisj305posted 5 years ago

How to permanently delete a Blogger blog?

I've tried to delete a blog which I no longer want to write on anymore. It's a Blogger blog but it stays on my blog list and I don't want it there. I have the option to undelete it, but nothing else.

I thought maybe after a certain time period of maybe a month I would have an option to delete it permanently or it would vanish on its own. I thought wrong.
    Does anyone have a solution?

2. bernard.sinai profile image81
    bernard.sinaiposted 5 years ago

The option to restore the blog will remain for 90 days. After that the blog will be permanently deleted.

1. luisj305 profile image86
      luisj305posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering Bernard, that's good news for me. I guess I just need to wait a little longer.

3. online4income profile image75
    online4incomeposted 5 years ago

Well, I have never tried to delete a blog at blogger but I think there are some options to choose which blogs are listed (as per old blogger dashboard).

Well, as far as the question of removing something permanently from Google's server is concerned, I don't think they will actually remove something from there backups and records, they will simply hide it from the user and keep the information for there own future reference.

4. TheHubKing profile image67
    TheHubKingposted 5 years ago

Just leave it there. If you deleted a blog, it won't be deleted immediately. It will take some time before it disappears from your blog list.

working