jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Traffic from search engines only

1. pisces4ever profile image68
    pisces4everposted 5 years ago

Traffic from search engines only

I have just started writing articles on hub pages , my question is that if I write articles and do not promote them and just wait for traffic from search engines can I be successful , because I do not have time to promote my hubs I just waiting to get traffic from search engines .... is this strategy right??

2. Fastian profile image75
    Fastianposted 5 years ago

That's the best strategy. Just aid it if you can with your social networking but otherwise if you are following SEO guidelines you'll get traffic from search engine.

3. adrianlawrence profile image42
    adrianlawrenceposted 5 years ago

Depends what you will be happy with as traffic - if 2 to 10 views a day is good for you, then don't worry about promotion, if you want 100's a day that will not happen without some marketing effort.

If your content is truly fantastic and hugely impressive then lots of visitors will naturally link to you and do the job for you.  But if its not like that it won't go anywhere without external marketing.

4. sudcamp profile image66
    sudcampposted 5 years ago

I must say, if you write good and interesting then you must be sharing it over social networking sites, as they provide good traffic.

1. pisces4ever profile image68
      pisces4everposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks all for submitting valuable comments, Nice suggestions are all.