Internet site or Software for delivering maximum number of e-mails every day?

1. kiaraares profile image57
    kiaraaresposted 4 years ago

Internet site or Software for delivering maximum number of e-mails every day?

I am Needing a Free internet site or a software which I can send out maximum number of mails every day.

I have actually tried Gmail However, it only enables to send 1000 emails in 24 hrs:( Yahoo, Hotmail etc are all scrap. you can't even send a hundred e-mails in one single mail.

If there is any freeware software or internet site or E-mail Client from which I can send maximum # of emails every day, Pls let me know. I would value if u can help me with some suggestions and techniques to send out mass e-mails.

2. grvitaly profile image59
    grvitalyposted 4 years ago

There are some freeware websites, however they all have restrictions. You can not anticipate any internet site to give you unregulated access with limitless and unregulated accounts to send out as many emails as you wish.

Mailchimp provides a choice however it also has a a lot of message restrictions. Now, if you have some mass-mailing program for Windows, for instance, Advanced Emailer, you can simply go on and produce several accounts on Google and make use of those two, three or four accounts together in one setup.

It will enable you to send out, again, up to a particular restriction- I think up to two thousand messages per day.

working