jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Does technology confine our lifestyles?

1. Sayyeda Zonah profile image60
    Sayyeda Zonahposted 3 years ago

Does technology confine our lifestyles?

2. HennieN profile image60
    HennieNposted 3 years ago

Yes and No.

Yes, it can become like an addiction where you cannot go without it. It starts to run your life.

No, it can provide you with a "digital" lifestyle. It provides opportunities to spend more time with people and family and really gives you freedom. It can also include financial freedom.

1. Sayyeda Zonah profile image60
      Sayyeda Zonahposted 3 years agoin reply to this

HennieN, how come it can provide opportunities to spend time with you kin? I believe, it has also complicated and organized our lifestyles.

2. HennieN profile image60
      HennieNposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It will provide opportunity to spend time with family due to the fact that it automate and makes things faster. This in turn free up some time that can be spend with your family.

3. iskhoso profile image60
    iskhosoposted 3 years ago

Hi  Sayyeda Zonah,

I think it is just opinion that technology has confined our lifestyles, whereas technology has its own pace and way and nothing with our lifestyle. Ones  who are going on same pace with technology their opinion may be differ whose pace is changed from the pace of technology. I personally think that technology has great impact on our life but I am not sure that it has confined our lifestyles.

4. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

In the long run it will make us much more advanced. Especially with transportation and communication.

5. WestelCS profile image59
    WestelCSposted 3 years ago

With the proliferation of technology especially mobile technology in recent years, we totally boast upon technology for our lifestyle on all manners. I think in the coming future that will find us more and more closely tied to the technologies we have created. They can also serve as a tool to monitor our health, and living lifestyles.

working