jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best blogging sites in your opinion?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 2 years ago

What are the best blogging sites in your opinion?

2. Susan Carter profile image79
    Susan Carterposted 2 years ago

Hi - I'm not sure exactly what you mean, so I'll answer your question from two different angles.  #1 - Best blogging site "types".  I use Google Blogger for my websites.  I really like the flexibility and ease of use.  You can make almost any change you want in a blogger website.  I've also used Word Press and found that they are complex and very difficult to use.  Attempting to make any changes, no matter how minor, can be frustrating and sometimes actually impossible to do because of how Word Press restricts its website alterations/enhancements.  If you are not a "pro" I would not recommend Word Press.  #2 - Best "actual" blogging sites.  I don't have any specific websites I consider "best" but if you are asking about sites that I really like for marketing my own websites and products, I'd have to say HubPages, PRLog.com, and Squidoo.  There are other sites I've used to market my own with good backlinks, but these three are easy to use for beginners and intermediate marketers.  Let me know if this answers your question.

Rock_njposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Susan.  I am using Blogger.  Thanks for confirming I am on the right track.  I thought Squidoo was absorbed into HubPages?  Surprised to see you mention Squidoo.

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

recently, I had joined blogjob, which I had redeemed once, USD$25 and the second one USD$100 will be around next week.

This is a great site, faster to redeem in a month

Rock_njposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the input.  But, I wonder if using Blogger helps get a better ranking in Google search results, given that Google owns it?

working