Question about Google traffic time frames...

1. Farawaytree profile image97
    Farawaytreeposted 2 years ago

Question about Google traffic time frames...

I read from seasoned hubbers that it could take 6 months to over a year for Google to start pinging on hubs in the search engines. Can someone explain to me why this is? Thanks!

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

It can take 6 - 12 months to develop traffic especially substantial on a search engine - Google, Bing, and etc. I am not sure what is meant by pinging.

Google will index the Hub quickly and it will be available for search even if just a title search. Ranking is a variable and will change based upon many factors, (Recommended is researching SEO principals and techniques) yet initially occurs relatively fast. However, as a variable that is why it may take 6 - 12 months to gain noticeable traffic from the search engine. Perhaps I have it wrong and someone can correct as need be.

1. Farawaytree profile image97
      Farawaytreeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering tsmog. Yes, "pinging" was an odd word for me to choose. Basically, I just meant why does it take that long of a time for Google to pick up on hubs. You answered my question pretty well. The ranking part is what takes time.....

working